Topics

Skarki Headspace / Celing Height

MATTHIAS GRAWE

Hello,
as a potential owner of a Sharki from 1982 I am interested in knowing:
1. salon headspace (ceiling height)
2. dimension of mattress (sleeping surface) in rear cabin when maximized.
Cannot find any dimensional drawings in the internet.
Can anybody help? Thank you
Best
Matthias

sharki.cigale@...

Hi,
Here are the dimensions that I noted for the mattresses
And a plan of the Sharki

marklesparkle59

Hi Matthias,
I have just measured Salon height. At the bottom of the companionway 1905mm.
Galley 1895mm
At the forward bulkhead 1855mm.
Mark Porter
Sea Hobo
Sharki 96

Sent from my Samsung device

as a potential owner of a Sharki from 1982 I am interested in knowing:
1. salon headspace (ceiling height)
2. dimension of mattress (sleeping surface) in rear cabin when maximized.
Cannot find any dimensional drawings in the internet.
Can anybody help? Thank you
Best
Matthias

MATTHIAS GRAWE

Thanks Mark, this is very helpful!
High enough for me :-)
Matthias

MATTHIAS GRAWE

Thank you, cigale, these pdf habe a great resolution.