From: william reynolds <sail23692@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 24, 2020 3:07 pm
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] New owners

We have recently bought Cloudstreet, a 2001 SM 2000.
We have been Amel web followers for several years and just jumped in.
You may have met us. We have cruised the Eastern Caribbean for the past 10 years on Baidarka,
a 40 foot Perry designed cutter. Time to move up.  W`e're outfitting in Martinique and are looking forward to continued
cruising to ???
Best
Bill Reynolds and Joanna Roth (Ex-Alaskans)

Mark Erdos

Hi Bill and Joanna,

We met Cloudstreet (and Joe) in the Bahamas. Our SM is of the same vintage. You have a well cared for boat. Congrats!

Hope to meet Cloudstreet and you both out here sometime soon.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us

We have recently bought Cloudstreet, a 2001 SM 2000.
We have been Amel web followers for several years and just jumped in.
You may have met us. We have cruised the Eastern Caribbean for the past 10 years on Baidarka,
a 40 foot Perry designed cutter. Time to move up.  W`e're outfitting in Martinique and are looking forward to continued
cruising to ???
Best
Bill Reynolds and Joanna Roth (Ex-Alaskans)

Congratulations. I can't wait to meet you face-to-face. I have known all of the previous owners of your Amel. They all were very good owners.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020, 2:32 PM Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <Itsfun1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Congratulations and Cheers 🥂
Courtney
svTrippin
Grenada
We will be in Martinique the end of the second week of February

On Jan 24, 2020, at 4:07 PM, william reynolds <sail23692@...> wrote:

We have recently bought Cloudstreet, a 2001 SM 2000.
We have been Amel web followers for several years and just jumped in.
You may have met us. We have cruised the Eastern Caribbean for the past 10 years on Baidarka,
a 40 foot Perry designed cutter. Time to move up.  W`e're outfitting in Martinique and are looking forward to continued
cruising to ???
Best
Bill Reynolds and Joanna Roth (Ex-Alaskans)

Courtney Gorman

Congratulations and Cheers 🥂
Courtney
svTrippin
Grenada
We will be in Martinique the end of the second week of February

On Jan 24, 2020, at 4:07 PM, william reynolds <sail23692@...> wrote:

We have recently bought Cloudstreet, a 2001 SM 2000.
We have been Amel web followers for several years and just jumped in.
You may have met us. We have cruised the Eastern Caribbean for the past 10 years on Baidarka,
a 40 foot Perry designed cutter. Time to move up.  W`e're outfitting in Martinique and are looking forward to continued
cruising to ???
Best
Bill Reynolds and Joanna Roth (Ex-Alaskans)

william reynolds