Topics

Selling an Amel Mango

Frederic F

Hi everyone,

we intend to sell our 1980 Amel Mango after 26 years of ownership. The boat is located in croatia and we are now not sure whats the best way to sell the boat. Does anyone of you have any tips for us?

Thank you in advance.

All the best
Frederic

Arnold Mente

Hi Frederic,

I would recommend Michel Carpentier, he is selling only Amel!!

Best

Arnold
SY Zephyr
SM 203

--
SY Zephyr SM203

Ivica Curlica

Sorry it is too big for me alone.

sri, 5. velj 2020. 23:13 Ivica Curlica <ivica.curlica@...> je napisao:

What is your asking price?

sri, 5. velj 2020. 15:37 Arnold Mente via Groups.Io <Arnold.mente=me.com@groups.io> je napisao:
[...]

Davi Rozgonyi

I second the advice of finding Michel Charpentier... He found us Wake (SM#56) here in the Med. Amel is all he does as far as I know. Very simple, very very trustworthy. You can shake his hand and count on it being a done deal.

Mark Barter

Another shout for Michel Charpentier. He is the best broker I have ever dealt with and a great guy too.
--
Mark & Nicky Barter
S/V Nunky

Frederic F

Thank you very much to all for your tips, sounds great.

We will contact him.

All the best
Frederic