Topics

New owner

Stephen Davis

Congratulations on your new boat Paul. We spent time with Jean Paul and Nicole in Bonaire, Panama, and Hawaii, and assuming Aramis is there previous boat, you have a very nice Amel. If you are still in Mexico, we expect to be there in late 2020, and hope to meet you then.

Regards,

Steve and Liz Davis
Aloha SM 72
Ko Olina, Hawaii

Mohammad Shirloo

Hello Paul;

Welcome to the group. Wishing you many great adventures aboard your Amel.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099