From: Karen Smith via Groups.Io <karenharmonie@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 4:40 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub Rail insert

Hi Mark,

Pending pricing detail confirmation, we are very interested in the possibility of joining the rub rail order and shipment to the US East Coast!

Has anyone researched having a custom extrusion made for the rub rails locally? In quantity it should not be expensive.

Could someone who has the rub rail sectional drawing from Amel email it to me?

Bill will explore the custom extrusion possibility!

Thanks!

Karen Smith
s/v Harmonie SM#160

Karen Smith

Hi Mark,

Pending pricing detail confirmation, we are very interested in the possibility of joining the rub rail order and shipment to the US East Coast!

Has anyone researched having a custom extrusion made for the rub rails locally? In quantity it should not be expensive.

Could someone who has the rub rail sectional drawing from Amel email it to me?

Bill will explore the custom extrusion possibility!

Thanks!

Karen Smith
s/v Harmonie SM#160

Stefan Deerberg

Hi Charles!

It will be approx 1.5 x 1.0 x 0.8 meter and the weight about 100kg.

My sister she is living in Charlotte, so I could ask her to pic up the stuff in your place. Our plan is, to sail up north in summer, so another possibility could be to pic it up by boat, if there is a suitable place to store it for a while?

Cheers

Stefan
from cold old Germany / Hamburg

Stefan Deerberg

CEO Deerberg GmbH
Unternehmer/ Entrepreneur

Lilienthalstraße 1
21335 Lüneburg
Germany

Mobil: +49 172 7757444
stefan.deerberg@...
www.deerberg.de

Am 26.02.2020 um 17:20 schrieb Charles Bell <CruisingJupiter@...>:

Hello Stefan,

I was planning to bring the container into Annapolis, MD or the port of Baltimore.

I have a location to receive the shipment, breakbulk, and reship or allow pickup.

Do you know the amount of space your parts might need in cubic meters?

Charles
SV Jupiter
Mango #29

Patrick McAneny

Charles, If you end up doing this shipment, I would like to add a stern bumper as well,probably could fit nicely between the inside of the rolled up inserts.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans