Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.net

On Jul 14, 2020, at 1:33 PM, Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

no I don't all that you need to do is have the Stainless cut closer to the deck then finish the edges to avoid chafing cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Porter McRoberts via groups.io <portermcroberts@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 1:16 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Front furler Bamar MEJ upgrade to EJF? Is it worth it?

Courtney.
Do you have a photo of your modification to the cable routing that allows drainage?
Might be quite helpful
Thank you!!

Porter
A54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.net

On Jul 14, 2020, at 1:00 PM, Porter McRoberts via groups.io <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

 It was. Just a switch. I always feel like I’ve been given a gift when the anticipated worst does not occur.
Thanks  Courtney, Scott.
Porter A54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.net

On Jul 14, 2020, at 8:14 AM, Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

Porter the water caused corrosion in the brake which then caused the motor to burn out hopefully for you it is just a wire for me it was a new motor.
Cheers stay safe
Courtney