Topics

Parts for sale from Alex Uster formerly NIKIMAT

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning,

I am back in Sint Maarten and putting the rest of my boat parts for sale.

Just posted information on my Genoa, Main and Like New Mizzen.

You can read the information on the Share Parts section of the forum:

 https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/ShareParts/topics

More to come:

Full/complete bow thruster foot

Volvo TMD 22 P parts (including 4 injectors)

etc.

If some of you pass by Sint Maarten, let me know it will be a pleasure to meet you.
Just met Bill & Joanna the new owners of Cloudstreet as well as Brian who just purchase a Maramu.

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre

Formerly SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

Randall

Alexandre, Nikimat was one of my inspirations for buying into the AMEL world. I remember seeing it after the Hurricane in a you tube video it was sad to see. I have wondered what became of her.

Take care,
Randall
A54 #56

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 2:41 PM Alexandre Uster von Baar via Groups.Io <uster=rocketmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Good morning,

I am back in Sint Maarten and putting the rest of my boat parts for sale.

Just posted information on my Genoa, Main and Like New Mizzen.

You can read the information on the Share Parts section of the forum:

 https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/ShareParts/topics

More to come:

Full/complete bow thruster foot

Volvo TMD 22 P parts (including 4 injectors)

etc.

If some of you pass by Sint Maarten, let me know it will be a pleasure to meet you.
Just met Bill & Joanna the new owners of Cloudstreet as well as Brian who just purchase a Maramu.

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre

Formerly SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good afternoon Randall,

Thank you so much, I am very flattered and extremely honored by your message.

Today being my birthday, it is one of the nicest message I could receive.

Sincerely, Alexandre