From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Osterberg
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 9:12 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Floor board locks

Eric Thank you
do you have two or one lock on each floor board?
Paul

Paul Osterberg

Eric Thank you
do you have two or one lock on each floor board?
Paul

eric freedman

I had Amel install lock downs when Kimberlite was built.

However they cannot be used on a preexisting hatch.

However, I used these on my last boat –they are terrific.

Check this out.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

https://store.pyiinc.com/collections/floor-anchors

I'm thinking of putting locks on the large hinged floorboards as we store a lot of heavy items there (wine bottles and other necessities), In the unlikely event of being knocked down looks would make such event easier to cope with. The floor boards are rather large should one go for two on each or would one each be sufficient? I know some of you out there have them, do you have one or two on each floor board. any pictures on types of locks would be highly apreciated.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 Lagos, Portugal sykerpa.com

Paul Osterberg