Topics

accidentally removed from forum - putting link to spare parts

Alexandre Uster <uster@...>

I accidentally clicked on spam blocking myself from receiving email from the forum… and Bill just help me to get back in, now using a different email address, which is:  uster@...

I don’t think I can read any reply from my post on the old email address, so if could reply again using this one.

Just updated the share parts for sale, adding Diesel Fuel Stick, Safety Bars:

I will also regularly update/add my page:

http://nikimat.com/parts_for_sale/

Sincerely, Alexandre

Your first posting is automatically moderated.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com