Topics

A reminder #IMPORTANT

All,

Today a member of the Amel Yacht Owners Group notified me that they believed a recent message was "objectionable." Each of us has the right to tag a message as objectionable. This is the first time that this has happened.

As a reminder, the following is part of the Main Page of the Amel Yacht Owners Group:
We encourage postings which will genuinely help Amel owners source needed parts and services. We encourage you to support the Amel brand and be respectful to the brand in your postings. Care should be taken to not post anything that could be considered offensive or derogatory regarding Amel, any Member, or Sponsor. Please refrain from political issues, rude, or inappropriate language. Please refrain from criticism of persons or businesses in which you may have experienced unsatisfactory results, because it would be one-sided, without the ability of the other side to respond. Members will register with their given names rather than aliases. Members who currently own an Amel should always sign postings with their given name, boat name, Amel model, and hull number.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550