Topics

Chain counter

Jim Anderson

Hi William,

ON SM384 the Display of meters will power off if you press and hold the button for about 15 seconds. The amber LED on the port side of windlass itself will go out if I turn off both the switch and the circuit breaker for the “Guindeau” (surely spelled wrong as I’m not aboard), in the forward cabin, forward, port locker. Hope this helps,

Jim

SM384

Sirena Azul

Seattle

It is powered by the Permanent 24/12VDC Transformer.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 8:27 PM william reynolds <sail23692@...> wrote:
My chain counter is powered up anytime the 24/12 volt is on. I have interrupter  switches  on all my
electronics but I  cannot trace the counter power source.  It's not in any of the Amel wiring schematics.
Any suggestions?
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet  Amel Sm2k #331

william reynolds