Topics

Clothes washer

william reynolds

Several SM owners have inquired about clothes washers for SM's
I have a Brandt  Model  WTQ 66735E.
It fits in the space and is very accessible.  It washers 6kg at a time, is quiet and energy efficient.
Attached are pictures of the washer, the wood covering and to protect the wood and add 30% more counter space
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet
I added a counter top with fiddles and padded cleats to center it

That Brandt  Model  WTQ 66735E was purchased in Martinique at Darty Department Store (approx 300 euros about a year ago) https://www.darty.com/
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by