From: eric freedman <kimberlite@...>
Date: 14/04/2020 18:21 (GMT+00:00)
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] New file uploaded to main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io

Hello Olaf,

That is a wonderful file that you have written about the removal and repair of the rudder of the Amel Super Maramu #376.

I have a question. Why did you not repair the rudder in place.

Secondly the wrench for the rudder nut made of aluminum shown in a blue background  ,  is not an Amel item . It was made by me .

I cut it out of 6 mm aluminum stock with a band saw and finished by hand. It is short enough that the rudder nut can be tightened while the boat is at sea.

Again Great Job !!.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

Rudder removal and re-installing at a SM2K

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Olaf,

Your file is very well done, possibly the best that I have seen.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020, 9:19 AM Stephen Davis <flyboyscd@...> wrote:

Thanks Olaf for the excellent rudder removal tutorial.

Steve
Aloha Sm72
Hawaii

luvkante

Olaf,

Danke für diesen fantastischen Bericht!

Martin

AMEL 54 #149 CHIARA

Giovanni TESTA

Many Thanks Olaf for your tutorial !
Buon Vento
Giovanni Testa
sv EUTIKIA SM2K 428

Il 14/04/2020 16:19, Stephen Davis ha scritto:

Thanks Olaf for the excellent rudder removal tutorial.

Steve
Aloha Sm72
Hawaii

Stephen Davis

Thanks Olaf for the excellent rudder removal tutorial.

Steve
Aloha Sm72
Hawaii

Ian Park

Olaf
Brilliant detailed description. Hope I don’t need it, but a great overview of the rudder construction.
Thank you

Ian

Ocean Hobo SN96

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main+notification@...>