---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: MarkĀ
Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2020, 5:32 PM

Hi All,

I'm once again seeing the main database report corruption issues and I think at this point it's prudent to switch over to one of our backup databases. I have no reason to believe any data's been lost, this is just an index issue. The site will be down starting at 8pm Pacific Time (3am UTC time). I'd say plan for an hour outage, although I don't think it'll take nearly that long. Email sent to groups during this time will be queued up and delivered once the site is back up.

Thanks, Mark

_._,_._,_