Topics

locked Off Topic, but vital info

arthur saftlas

This video interview answers the question, What in this world is really going on?
A famous doctor answers this on a little known channel, because it is against the mainstream.
Please watch and share once you realize this is vital information.

martin haméline

Sounds like a Political conspiracy
Is this the purpose of Amel Owners forum?

On Apr 19, 2020, at 11:01 AM, arthur saftlas <art@...> wrote:

This video interview answers the question, What in this world is really going on?
A famous doctor answers this on a little known channel, because it is against the mainstream.
Please watch and share once you realize this is vital information.

The original posting has nothing to do with Amel Yachts. I am locking this message topic.

As a reminder:
We encourage postings which will genuinely help Amel owners source needed parts and services. We encourage you to support the Amel brand and be respectful to the brand in your postings. Care should be taken to not post anything that could be considered offensive or derogatory regarding Amel, any Member, or Sponsor. Please refrain from political issues, rude, or inappropriate language. Please refrain from criticism of persons or businesses in which you may have experienced unsatisfactory results, because it would be one-sided, without the ability of the other side to respond. Members will register with their given names rather than aliases. Members who currently own an Amel should always sign postings with their given name, boat name, Amel model, and hull number.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar