Topics

Cleaning the prop

Alexander Schenk

Covid- project - getting replacement prop to shine again...

Using grandmothers old recipe (toothpaste) and it takes its time... any better ideas around?

Best
Alexander

SY Antinea
SM #231

Mark Erdos

Alexander,

Take the prop to a place that has a soda blaster. It'll cost a minimal
amount and can be done while you wait.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
www.creampuff.us