Topics

ZOOM Meeting of Members #poll #ZOOM

Edited

We would like to ask you which Topics you prefer to be discussed during the ZOOM meeting and if you are OK with the Tentative Schedule.

The following is the Tentative Schedule for the ZOOM meeting. By selecting GMT at 2000 hours, we can include members worldwide:

Country GMT +/- Scheduled Time Scheduled Date
(GMT) 0 2000 4/25/2020
UK Summer Time 100 2100 4/25/2020
NZ 1200 800 4/26/2020
AU Queensland 1000 600 4/26/2020
Tahiti -1000 1000 4/25/2020
USA West -700 1300 4/25/2020
USA East -400 1600 4/25/2020
USA Central -600 1400 4/25/2020
Martinique -400 1600 4/25/2020
Germany 200 2200 4/25/2020
Central EU Summer Time 200 2200 4/25/2020
Note: The above was checked with: https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/time-zone-converter/
You can select multiple answers.

We plan a 30-minute ZOOM meeting with 15 minutes to discuss each of 2 Topics. We currently have 35 members that have expressed the wish to participate. I have a list of those members and will send an email to you today.

Results

See Who Responded

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Bill;

Counts us in. The timing is fine for us. Topics  2,4,7.  Fun to talk boats when so far away. Thanks for setting this up.

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
A54 #099

On Apr 19, 2020, at 3:59 PM, CW Bill Rouse via groups.io <brouse@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

We would like to ask you which Topics you prefer to be discussed during the ZOOM meeting and if you are OK with the Tentative Schedule.

The following is the Tentative Schedule for the ZOOM meeting. By selecting GMT at 2000 hours, we can include members worldwide.:

Country GMT +/- Sched Time Sched Date
UK (GMT) 0 2000 4/25/2020
NZ 1200 800 4/26/2020
AU Queensland 1000 600 4/26/2020
Tahiti -1000 1000 4/25/2020
USA West -700 1300 4/25/2020
USA East -400 1600 4/25/2020
USA Central -600 1400 4/25/2020
Martinique -400 1600 4/25/2020
Germany 200 2200 4/25/2020
Central EU Summer Time 200 2200 4/25/2020

You can select multiple answers.

We plan a 30-minute ZOOM meeting with 15 minutes to discuss each of 2 Topics. We currently have 35 members that have expressed the wish to participate. I have a list of those members and will send an email to you today.

1. I am OK with the Tentative Schedule
2. Sourcing parts
3. SM & SN furler maintenance (Genoa & Main)
4. Hard Dodger plexiglass replacement
5. Galley Upgrades
6. Standing Rigging
7. Navigation Equipment Upgrades from B&G Hydra and B&G 3000

Vote Now

Alexander Schenk

Hello,

Happy to participate.

My main question is how to order spare parts from Amel.

Best
Alexander

SY Antinea
SM #231

On 20 Apr 2020, at 00:59, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

[...]

Alan Leslie

Edited

Thanks Bill,

I'm keen....
Cheers

Alan
Elyse SM437

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

Oh im am curious for saturday
Where we get the meeting nr ?

Best Elja
SM 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Micky Ball

Thanks Bill Please count me in

greg greg

hi, Bill, add an option to discuss ideas about summer navigation perspectives in different regions...

I added the following to the list:
Elja Röllinghoff <Bijorka@...>
Micky Ball <mik-ball@...>
Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...>

The scheduled time is 2000 hours GMT 25 April 2020, which is  0800 26 April 2020...Use the chart below for the time in your time zone
Country GMT +/- Scheduled Time Scheduled Date
UK (GMT) 0 2000 4/25/2020
NZ 1200 800 4/26/2020
AU Queensland 1000 600 4/26/2020
Tahiti -1000 1000 4/25/2020
USA West -700 1300 4/25/2020
USA East -400 1600 4/25/2020
USA Central -600 1400 4/25/2020
Martinique -400 1600 4/25/2020
Germany 200 2200 4/25/2020
Central European Summer Time 200 2200 4/25/2020
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 7:18 AM greg greg <41greg.marine@...> wrote:
hi, Bill, add an option to discuss ideas about summer navigation perspectives in different regions...

Brent Cameron

Bill, please add me. Thanks.

Brent Cameron, Future Amel owner & Amel Owner's Registry Moderator

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada

As of the date/time of this email, added the following:
s/v Sangaris <sangaris@...>
Peter Tiner <peter.tiner@...>
Ofer Magen <ofermagen@...>
Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>
Elja Röllinghoff <Bijorka@...>
Micky Ball <mik-ball@...>
Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...>
Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>
Bret Cameron <brentcameron61@...>

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Petaris

I would like to attend as well.  I already submitted my poll answers.

Thank you,

Justin
Hopeful future SM/SM2k owner

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 8:36 AM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
As of the date/time of this email, added the following:
s/v Sangaris <sangaris@...>
Peter Tiner <peter.tiner@...>
Ofer Magen <ofermagen@...>
Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>
Elja Röllinghoff <Bijorka@...>
Micky Ball <mik-ball@...>
Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...>
Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>
Bret Cameron <brentcameron61@...>

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

--
Justin Paulsen
IT Professional

"The world is open, are you?"

Mike Johnson

Dear Bill,

Please include me in the Zoom conference call.

Very best wishes

Mike

+44 (0) 1903 885317 (H)

+44 (0) 7973 406904 (M)

As of the date/time of this email, added the following:

s/v Sangaris <sangaris@...>

Peter Tiner <peter.tiner@...>

Ofer Magen <ofermagen@...>

Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>

Elja Röllinghoff <Bijorka@...>

Micky Ball <mik-ball@...>

Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...>

Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>

Bret Cameron <brentcameron61@...>

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Dean Gillies

CORRECTION TO MEETING TIME

Please note the meeting time in Eastern Australia is 0500hrs local time and not 0600hrs as published.
Regards
Dean Gillies
SY Stella
A54-154

Sent from my iPhone X

Sent from my iPhone X

Brian Riggs

Bill,

Requesting to be added to ZOOM Get Together.

Vr,
Brian Riggs
Future Amel SM2k owner

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 9:21 AM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
[...]

Roque

Hi Bill

As a suggestion, an open link to the meeting could be sent to everyone else in this forum who would only listen and watch (camera and mic off).

Roque
Attika A54 #117
Paraty- Brazil

Em seg., 20 de abr. de 2020 às 11:49, Brian Riggs <7briggs@...> escreveu:

[...]

Peter Forbes

Yup - if its possible that would be good - I could listen.

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 #035
La Rochelle

On 20 Apr 2020, at 16:19, Roque <ediroque@...> wrote:

[...]

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Bill
Add me to the list

Ben Driver
Former SM owner
#347 La Bella Vita

On Apr 20, 2020, at 8:22 AM, Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:

[...]

ULRICH DANGELMEYER

Hi Bill,

Many THX on your enormous engagement!

Please add me to your audience too.
just for listening and viewing, actually I´ve no personal issues on these.
Taking part from the enormous experience of the whole group.

Thanks

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ / Amel 54 #088 (locked down in Greece).
<>
Am 20.04.2020 um 00:59 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

A new poll has been created:

[...]

Teun BAAS

Bill

Pls add me.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

Currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 20, 2020 09:13:21

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909

[...]

ZOOM also has the option for participants just to call in iso using computer/laptop/mobile app.

Best Regards Teun

April 20, 2020 09:16:58