Topics

ZOOM Meeting of Members #poll #ZOOM

Paul Guenette

Hello Bill,

I would like to attend if it is possible.

thank you, Paul

Aramis
SM 444
San Francisco

Peter,

I added you. You need to cast the vote yourself. I cannot do that for you. CLICK HERE TO VOTE: Vote Now
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 7:37 PM Peter Jaeger via groups.io <mallamok=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bill
Please put me on the list. I like this idea of an virtual event.
Schedule is fine for me, Topics 2 and 6 are my favourites.
Thx
Peter
SM 003 / Neustadt i.H.

(Sent from mobile device)

Am 21.04.2020 um 17:39 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

[Edited Message Follows]

A poll has been updated:

We would like to ask you which Topics you prefer to be discussed during the ZOOM meeting and if you are OK with the Tentative Schedule.

The following is the Tentative Schedule for the ZOOM meeting. By selecting GMT at 2000 hours, we can include members worldwide:

Country GMT +/- Scheduled Time Scheduled Date
(GMT) 0 2000 4/25/2020
UK Summer Time 100 2100 4/25/2020
NZ 1200 800 4/26/2020
AU Queensland 1000 600 4/26/2020
Tahiti -1000 1000 4/25/2020
USA West -700 1300 4/25/2020
USA East -400 1600 4/25/2020
USA Central -600 1400 4/25/2020
Martinique -400 1600 4/25/2020
Germany 200 2200 4/25/2020
Central EU Summer Time 200 2200 4/25/2020
Note: The above was checked with: https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/time-zone-converter/
You can select multiple answers.

We plan a 30-minute ZOOM meeting with 15 minutes to discuss each of 2 Topics. We currently have 35 members that have expressed the wish to participate. I have a list of those members and will send an email to you today.

1. I am OK with the Tentative Schedule
2. Sourcing parts
3. SM & SN furler maintenance (Genoa & Main)
4. Hard Dodger plexiglass replacement
5. Galley Upgrades
6. Standing Rigging
7. Navigation Equipment Upgrades from B&G Hydra and B&G 3000

Vote Now

Peter Jaeger

[...]

Keith,

done, sent you a private email
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Keith Tice

Hi Bill,
Please add me to the list, to Listen and to Watch.
Thanks, Keith, SY Bikini, SM 282

Will do. You will receive a direct email.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 3:31 PM Laurie McCall <laurie.mcreid@...> wrote:
Hi Bill
Please add my husband and me at Laurie.mcreid@...

Future SM owners

Laurie & John
Ottawa, Ontario

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 11:39 AM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

[...]

Laurie McCall

[...]

Paul, I sent a private email to you
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Paul Osterberg

I would be interested to participate
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259

Patrick McAneny

Bill, Diane just signed me up with zoom, would not mine trying it out,but it sounds as though its getting a little crowded , add me only if there is room,otherwise I will gladly wait til the next go at it.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans

From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Date: Monday, April 20, 2020 at 2:38 PM
To: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>

As of the time of this email, I have added the following additional members, bringing the total to 57:

Mike Johnson

Richie Whyte

Brian Riggs

Jeremie Mailloux

ULRICH DANGELMEYER

Peter Forbes

Roque

Ben and Gayle

Dieter INUS - BUSCH

david bruce

David Kurtz

Bob Ross

[...]

Apologies for the late response.
A great idea Bill, thanks.
Please put Nomad on the list tentatively  as we, weather depending (again), may shove off from Martinique of the 24th of April.

I believe with Zoom it can be recorded as well. Perhaps a repository possibility for those that miss the gathering?
Be safe all!