Topics

FW: [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting of Members #poll #ZOOM

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Hi Bill

I’m interested to join! Please put me on the list. These is a great idea, thanks.
Schedule is fine for me, Topics 2 and 6 are my favourites.

Sorry I’m probably a bit late because I was blocked due to Covid-19.
For a later session one of interesting topic is the Volvo D3-110 iC issues prevention.

Best
Ruedi Waldispuehl
WASABI A54. #55

Am 21.04.2020 um 17:39 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

[Edited Message Follows]

A poll has been updated:

We would like to ask you which Topics you prefer to be discussed during the ZOOM meeting and if you are OK with the Tentative Schedule.

The following is the Tentative Schedule for the ZOOM meeting. By selecting GMT at 2000 hours, we can include members worldwide:

CountryGMT +/-Scheduled TimeScheduled Date
(GMT)020004/25/2020
UK Summer Time10021004/25/2020
NZ12008004/26/2020
AU Queensland10006004/26/2020
Tahiti-100010004/25/2020
USA West-70013004/25/2020
USA East-40016004/25/2020
USA Central-60014004/25/2020
Martinique-40016004/25/2020
Germany20022004/25/2020
Central EU Summer Time20022004/25/2020
Note: The above was checked with: https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/time-zone-converter/
You can select multiple answers.

We plan a 30-minute ZOOM meeting with 15 minutes to discuss each of 2 Topics. We currently have 35 members that have expressed the wish to participate. I have a list of those members and will send an email to you today.

1. I am OK with the Tentative Schedule
2. Sourcing parts
3. SM & SN furler maintenance (Genoa & Main)
4. Hard Dodger plexiglass replacement
5. Galley Upgrades
6. Standing Rigging
7. Navigation Equipment Upgrades from B&G Hydra and B&G 3000

Vote Now