Topics

Thanks for the ZOOM!

Craig Briggs

Bill,
Thanks for the Zoom get together. Great to see the AMEL Owner's gang!
Craig

michael winand

Likewise !!  early Sunday  morning. For a change
Best  Elaine  Michael  nebo  sm  251

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 at 10:37, Craig & Katherine Briggs SN 68 Sangaris Tropic Isle Harbor, FL via groups.io
<sangaris@...> wrote:
Bill,
Thanks for the Zoom get together. Great to see the AMEL Owner's gang!
Craig

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Bill and Tilo

Thanks a lot for the Zoom get together.
Sorry not being able to attend because I was still traveling to SY WASABI in Sicily. With all the restrictions it took me 18 hours until I reached successfully our beloved AMEL.
Best regards and stay save, hope for another Meeting if it was successfully. I will watch the youtube,… thanks agin.

Ruedi
WASABI A54. #55

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of "Craig & Katherine Briggs SN 68 Sangaris Tropic Isle Harbor, FL via groups.io" <sangaris@...>
Datum: Sonntag, 26. April 2020 um 01:37
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: [AmelYachtOwners] Thanks for the ZOOM!

Bill,
Thanks for the Zoom get together. Great to see the AMEL Owner's gang!
Craig

Giovanni TESTA

Hi Ruedi,
sorry, how was possible for you to travel through Italy or Sicily ?
 It is no possible for now to go across different Regions and to fly for turism, only for proven need, very limited
Where is Wasabi ? We are at home Venezia and we cant go out from our city, Venezia. Neither, obviously, to fly to Greek  to return on board as our Eutikia is at Preveza Marina on the hard.
Thanks for infos
Giovanni Testa
sv Eutikia SM2K
Preveza Marina
We at home Venezia.

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of "Craig & Katherine Briggs SN 68 Sangaris Tropic Isle Harbor, FL via groups.io" <sangaris@...>
Datum: Sonntag, 26. April 2020 um 01:37
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>

Bill,
Thanks for the Zoom get together. Great to see the AMEL Owner's gang!
Craig

Micky Ball

Drat I missed it I have been a few days out of Internet range , is there a recording anywhere of the meeting please . Ta in advance Micky

Micky,

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:
The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:
The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 11:58 AM Micky Ball <mik-ball@...> wrote:
Drat I missed it I have been a few days out of Internet range , is there a recording anywhere of the meeting please . Ta in advance Micky

Barry Connor

Thanks Bill,
We have limited internet, we could not join. So glad I will be able to see the meeting online.

Best

Barry and Penny
“SV Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54.  #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Apr 26, 2020, at 13:13, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Micky,

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:
The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:
The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 11:58 AM Micky Ball <mik-ball@...> wrote:
Drat I missed it I have been a few days out of Internet range , is there a recording anywhere of the meeting please . Ta in advance Micky

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Hi Giovanni, Dieter and other’s who may interested,

I had to declare my boat as my domicile „CONFERMA DOMICILIO“ which was confirmed by the Marina where WASABI is moored.
With these and some documents like the self declaration AUTODICHIARAZIONE“ from the Italian Government we where able to travel without an issue.

The biggest problem was to get a reasonable air-ticket, which was finally the case with Alitalia.

Hope these helps and best regards
Ruedi
WASABI A54. #55
Marina di Ragusa