Topics

ZOOM Meeting #ZOOM

Between ZOOM and YouTube, we had about 75 participants during yesterday's meeting.

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:
The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:
The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Mohammad Shirloo

Thanks to Bill and everyone else that put in the time and effort to set this up.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099

Between ZOOM and YouTube, we had about 75 participants during yesterday's meeting.

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:

The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:

The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

Tilo Peters

Hi Everyone!

I’ve trimmed the Zoom conference recording and added subtitles to it. It has the “Speaker View” function, so it’s better than the Youtube Live recording was. I’ve uploaded it to YouTube and you can find it here:

Best,

Tilo

On 26Apr, 2020, at 18:18, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Thanks to Bill and everyone else that put in the time and effort to set this up.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

Between ZOOM and YouTube, we had about 75 participants during yesterday's meeting.

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:
The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:
The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Bill

After watching the recording I’d like to thank you agin for these great meeting you started.
BTW:
 I would love to get your rigging tension instructions if not in the big Book I got last year.

Best regards
Ruedi
SY WASABI A54#55

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Datum: Sonntag, 26. April 2020 um 16:25
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting #ZOOM

Between ZOOM and YouTube, we had about 75 participants during yesterday's meeting.

If you would like to see the ZOOM meeting you have two options:

The ZOOM link for the archive recording:
The YouTube link (Note the actual meeting on this YouTube video begins at 7:08:
The YouTube channel recording switched between speaker and gallery view, so the Zoom version is likely to be better.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Ruedi,

It has been updated. it is attached for you and all Amel Owners: