Topics

mainsail and Genoa halyards length for AMEL SM

Jarek Zemlo

Hello,

I have question regarding the length of halyards for mainsail, mizzen sail and genoa sail. I saw the specification in the fine folder (running rigging specs) but have my doubt and due to the travel restrictions can not go to my boat.

Thanks in advance for help and clarification.
All the best
Jarek Zemlo
NOA BLUE
AMEL SM #201