Topics

RE : [Special] [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting - Presentation of the Amel 50 from La Rochelle #IMPORTANT #ZOOM

Jose,

Thanks! Your attendance is very much appreciated. Please confirm here: An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 7:22 AM ESTELLER <jose.esteller@...> wrote:

Hi Bill

Thank you and congratulations for this initiative.

I plan to participate in the meeting, although I know the 50 for having visited it at CANNES. In addition I have as a pontoon neighbor an AMEL 50, unfortunately confined because its owner lives more than 100 KM from the marina

Best regards

José Esteller

Expert à la Cour d’Appel de Montpellier (Honoraire)

Expert près la Cour Administrative d’Appel de Marseille

Professeur à l’ICH Montpelier

De : CW Bill Rouse
Envoyé le :lundi 11 mai 2020 16:09
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Objet :[Special] [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting - Presentation of the Amel 50 from La Rochelle #IMPORTANT #ZOOM

Re: Confirmation of Amel 50 ZOOM Meeting: Saturday, May 16th at 20:00 UTC.

This Saturday at 2000 hours GMT, we will have a presentation of a new Amel 50. Group members Matt & Cindy Salatino will present their brand new Amel 50 #27 "Speed of Life" from the Amel pontoon in La Rochelle. Matt and Cindy will give us a virtual tour during this presentation and answer your questions at the end of the presentation. Tilo Peters will administer the ZOOM meeting and I suspect that things will run smoothly and be enjoyed by all attending. Tilo may record this on YouTube and also may do a YouTube simulcast, but your best experience will be with ZOOM. Tilo will update you on what he will do with YouTube.

   Direct link to Join the 16 May at 20:00 UTC - ZOOM Meeting https://epfl.zoom.us/j/98523568530

   Meeting ID: 985 2356 8530

   Join by SIP 98523568530@...

If you missed our first ZOOM meeting, you can view it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7Mm1bbL-PaA. The first meeting was a test to understand the process. We did not have an expert guest speaker but we plan to have an expert guest speaker for most future meetings. I am currently working to line up experts for:
   Standing Rigging
   Sails
   Refrigeration
   And more

Times for participation around the world.

Country

GMT +/-

Scheduled Time

Scheduled Date