From: Paul Stascavage via groups.io <pstas2003@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Sent: Fri, May 15, 2020 8:36 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Canvas

Courtney

We had our whole Bimini replaced last November/December by topstitch. They did a good job. What is your email address and phone number?

I will try to get them to reach out to you.

All the Best,

Paul Stascavage
S/V Rita Kathryn  SM #466

RitaKathryn.com

Currently Cruising Bahamas

Paul Stascavage

Courtney

We had our whole Bimini replaced last November/December by topstitch. They did a good job. What is your email address and phone number?

I will try to get them to reach out to you.

All the Best,

Paul Stascavage
S/V Rita Kathryn SM #466

RitaKathryn.com

Currently Cruising Bahamas

Courtney Gorman

Hi all while I’m holed up in Brunswick it’s time for me to have the soft part of my dodger remade any suggestions of someone who does good canvas work in the area I have tried in vain to get a hold of topstitch out of Jacksonville so someone knows somebody local that’s good I would appreciate the info
Cheers
Courtney
Trippin
54 #101