Topics

Amel Euros 41 anyone?

Aquarius 136

Hi Rachel and Andy,

My Aquarius is hull number 136, in relatively good shape, located in Spain. Where is yours?

Valentin

Rachel & Andy <rachellouisesmith0971@...>

Hello Miles,

Thank you for your message. We are looking forward to chatting with other Euros owners.
We love our boat and would love to compare notes with others.
Where are you based?

Rachel and Andy

smiles bernard

Hi there Rachel and Andy

I have a later Maramu but we had the pleasure of meeting a group on a euros 41 in Martenique
It was hurricane damaged but being brought back to former glory.
It’s the first time I’ve been up close to a Euros. Looked like a lovely safe sea boat with lots of the great Amel features that have seemed to pass through the line over the years.

Best of luck with the hunt for more Euros owners

Miles
Maramu 162

We would love to connect with others that have the same boat as us.