Topics

bow thruster spare parts #spares

Ken Powers SV Aquarius

Hello,  We are also in Thailand, anchored next to Yacht Haven.

You can also watch my video about rebuilding the bow thruster.....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-xWzNfnWLw&t=209s

Ken

You should look at the photos here: https://nikimat.com/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:49 AM Ирина Полищук <irrinapolishchuk@...> wrote:
I bought a yacht half a year ago. I have not yet ordered specific parts for repairs. Thank you! I wrote to this email

Ira and Roman Morozov

I bought a yacht half a year ago. I have not yet ordered specific parts for repairs. Thank you! I wrote to this email

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

Sav@.... Is where you order spareparts that are Amel specific, as the bowthruster are.
State thouroughly what it is you need and don’t forget boat model and hull number

Regards
Ann-Sofie Svanberg

Skickat från min iPhone

10 juni 2020 kl. 14:29 skrev Ирина Полищук <irrinapolishchuk@...>:

Does anyone know where I can buy or order with delivery a spare part for the bow thruster? my boat is amel super maramu 2000. i'm currently in thailand
<WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 16.58.11.jpeg>

Ira and Roman Morozov