Nick
Amelia AML54-019
Kilada Gr

On 18 Jun 2020, at 01:45, Mike Ondra via groups.io <mdondra@...> wrote:

Hi Nick,
If it’s the same round microwave rack since 1999 we have a extra one on Aletes that we persistently need to find places to store. You are welcome to it, that is if we can remember where we stowed it last. I am not on the boat. From memory the diameter looks the same but the height on ours seems a little lower.
Mike
ALETES SM#240
Rock Hall, MD USA

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of ngtnewington Newington via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 3:03 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Microwave oven on Amel 54

Thanks Randall, But no I don’t know anyone in Gib. I am sure I can find something on Amazon.

Kind regards

Nick
Amelia AML54-019 Kilada Greece.

On 16 Jun 2020, at 22:13, Randall <sailingalbedo@...> wrote:

Nick,
It's a long shot, but if you know somebody in Gibraltar, I would give it to you. As I have a new microwave and have no use for the rack I have.
Hope you know someone here. Let me know.
Cheers,
Randall

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:33 AM ngtnewington Newington via groups.io <ngtnewington=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have lost the wire rack that fits inside the microwave oven on “Amelia”. I am in the UK and Amelia is in Greece. I want to order a replacement.

Does anyone know the size of this rack. It is circular and in the region of 20cm diameter? It sits on the rotating plate, and allows the oven to be used as a grill not just a microwave.

So I want to know the diameter and the height of the legs…..anyone able to help?

Thanks

Nick

Amelia stored ashore in Kilada Greece.
AML 54-019

[...]