Topics

sm 53 vs 54

jfpottercys"@"att.net

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 4:57 AM Bryce Procter via groups.io <Balibryce=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How can I get hold of Joel? I believe he is the agent for an Amel a friend of mine is interested in.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

SV Seamaster II
SM 2000 467

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 2:22 AM +0800, "Courtney Gorman via groups.io" <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

Contact Joel Potter he is a wealth of information
Cheers
Courtney
Trippin
54#101

On Jul 2, 2020, at 1:53 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

James,

Things like, how many people in the family or sailing solo, where do you plan to sail, do you want turn-key or fixer-upper, etc.? People can then offer more tailored answers. What some people see as a pro or con may be completely different to you. For example, the main reason I would not want a 54 is it is powered by Volvo. But, if you differ in your opinion of Volvo engines, then me stating this is to you is futile. Hopefully you see my point. This is really like asking people which anchor they prefer.

Also, most of what you are asking can be answered by using the search feature of this group. There are several posts detailing the differences between Amels.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us