Topics

For Sale: S/V Adagio, SM 209 ... www.svadagio.us

Gary Wells

Hi everyone,

Well as some of you know Robin and I decided to pull Adagio "off the market" so to speak for a while.  While doing a demonstration a potential issue cropped up and I felt it best to stop showing the boat until it was "resolved".  So, after a lot of consultation, some disassembly and ceaning and a couple of visits by experts (with opinions and estimates) we've decided that the "issue" wasn't that much out of the ordinary.

There were also a couple of family demands which took ~us~ out of circulation for a few weeks.

So, Adagio is back on and we are ready to move forward again if there is any interest.

I have updated some specs on the website  (www.svadagio.us)  as we've been doing some work and upgrades along the way (most notably a new set of house batteries).

Thanks to everyone that reached out to us in the past, and to Bill for his help along the way.

Adagio is currently in the Chesapeake Bay near Annapolis.  Our current plan is to move South as the weather continues to cool down and eventually either round into the Gulf of Mexico or to the Caribbean for the Winter.

Thanks!!

Gary Wells
SM 209, Adagio
Galesville, MD USA

Mark Garver

Gary,

I am so happy that Jennifer and I got to meet you last week on the Chesapeake and see your great boat. I hope the pork chops were good! :)

There is a couple who are friends of our slip mates over in Gloucester Point that are in the market, we showed them our SM after we returned from the trip, not sure their budget but I will let them know.

Wishing you the best!

Mark and Jennifer Garver
S/V It’s Good
Amel SM #105
Glouster Point, VA

On Jul 24, 2020, at 10:51 AM, Gary Wells <gary@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

Well, after several months of planning and discussions Robin and I have decided to offer Adagio for sale.

I put a notice in the "For Sale" sub group and have cobbled together a web site for more information about the Yacht.

This is a mixed-emotions day, actually posting her as for sale, but it is where we see us going in the future that drives this decision (that, and a couple of grandkids :)

The challenges will likely be two fold: we are still planning to stay and live aboard full time and we are planning to continue our sailing agenda for the upcoming year.  So, we will need to plan ahead a bit when making arrangements to come see her.

Robin and I are happy to be moving forward to our next chapter but a bit melancholy about closing this one. Our best hope is that Adagio will find new owners ready to pursue their own dream of traveling the seas and who will get as much pleasure from her as we have.

More info at www.svadagio.us

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Cape Charles, VA, USA

                                                             <A-002.jpg>

Petaris

I really wish I was in a position to buy right now.  I read through the description and it sounds perfect!

More info at www.svadagio.us

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Cape Charles, VA, USA