Topics

Antal Genoa Traveler Blocks for sale

Alan Grayson

Hi All, I have just bought new Antal Traveler Blocks for my Super Maramu. The reason I bought new ones is that a few older boats have experienced a few breakages and hopefully I will get to do a few more blue water passages and I’d prefer to not have them break underway. Anyway there is nothing visually wrong with my old ones so I am offering them up for sale for anyone who would like one or both in their spares locker. I’d like around $100USD each

Regards

Alan Grayson

Sm 406 Ora Pai

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mark Erdos

How do they come off and go on the track?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

Hi All, I have just bought new Antal Traveler Blocks for my Super Maramu. The reason I bought new ones is that a few older boats have experienced a few breakages and hopefully I will get to do a few more blue water passages and I’d prefer to not have them break underway. Anyway there is nothing visually wrong with my old ones so I am offering them up for sale for anyone who would like one or both in their spares locker. I’d like around $100USD each

Regards

Alan Grayson

Sm 406 Ora Pai

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Alan Grayson

I took the stop off at the forward end of the track and undid the stanchion screws, then bent the stanchion out of the way and they just slid right off.

Alan Grayson

Sm 406 Ora Pai

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi All, I have just bought new Antal Traveler Blocks for my Super Maramu. The reason I bought new ones is that a few older boats have experienced a few breakages and hopefully I will get to do a few more blue water passages and I’d prefer to not have them break underway. Anyway there is nothing visually wrong with my old ones so I am offering them up for sale for anyone who would like one or both in their spares locker. I’d like around $100USD each

Regards

Alan Grayson

Sm 406 Ora Pai

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Alan Leslie

Hi Alan,

I could be interested.
Are the springs that hold the blocks up all working i.e. not broken?
Have you ever taken the long pin out ?
What's the condition of the plastic slides that bear on the track?

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437

Alan Grayson

Hi Alan, For the one I have off the springs are good and I can rotate the pin by hand. The plastic rails are a bit sloppy compared to new ones but otherwise good order. I'll have the other one off tomorrow but currently I cannot move the pin.
Regards
Alan