I send you a message.

T

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 8/6/20 16:36 (GMT-06:00)
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Original wall lights A54

Dear Forum,

At cost of postage I have some original wall lights for most of the Amel 54's at offer.
I replaced all of my lights as several of them were getting pretty ugly. I still have 6 in good shape and 4 in reasonable state that should come out well once polished. The glass is still clear for all of them. I threw away the ones were the glass was stained by the heat.
Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121

Bill, 

Are you sure that you have the lamps that were installed on a 54?

Best,

CW Bill Rouse 
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com 
Yacht School Calendar: www.preparetocastoff.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020, 6:19 PM Bill Shaproski <bill.shaproski@...> wrote:
Hi Arno,
I have two broken lamps as shown in your email.  If you have any left I'll take two.  Please let me know how I can send you the postage and any other costs associated with the shipping.  Thanks much for the offer.  I'd prefer to send my address via a private email and not through the group mailbox.  You can reach me at bill.shaproski@... or +1-206-375-2787.
Ciao
Bill Shaproski
Pacific Cool SM

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 2:36 PM Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Dear Forum,

At cost of postage I have some original wall lights for most of the Amel 54's at offer.
I replaced all of my lights as several of them were getting pretty ugly. I still have 6 in good shape and 4 in reasonable state that should come out well once polished. The glass is still clear for all of them. I threw away the ones were the glass was stained by the heat.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121

--
Bill Shaproski
Cell:  +1-206-375-2787

Bill Shaproski

Hi Arno,
I have two broken lamps as shown in your email.  If you have any left I'll take two.  Please let me know how I can send you the postage and any other costs associated with the shipping.  Thanks much for the offer.  I'd prefer to send my address via a private email and not through the group mailbox.  You can reach me at bill.shaproski@... or +1-206-375-2787.
Ciao
Bill Shaproski
Pacific Cool SM

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 2:36 PM Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Dear Forum,

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121

--
Bill Shaproski
Cell:  +1-206-375-2787

Arno Luijten

Dear Forum,

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121