Topics

Zoom meeting - QSails owner/manager will present sails for Amels - Sat, 09/12/2020 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Alexis,

I do not know exactly what he is going to present, but he makes Code 0 / Code D sails for Amel Yachts.

If he does not answer what you are looking for, he will remain in the ZOOM meeting for questions.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 6:43 AM Alexis LETELLIER <alexis.letellier@...> wrote:
Hi,
interesting topic, I will try to attend if I can.
2 questions :
-is this discussion include Code 0 / Code D solutions? and generally speaking downwind / Lightwind solutions ?
-would you mix the good/better/best solutions depending on the sail Genoa/main/mizzen? (as you don't put the same ambitions in a genoa and a mizzen...)
cheers
Alex

Alexis LETELLIER

Hi,
interesting topic, I will try to attend if I can.
2 questions :
-is this discussion include Code 0 / Code D solutions? and generally speaking downwind / Lightwind solutions ?
-would you mix the good/better/best solutions depending on the sail Genoa/main/mizzen? (as you don't put the same ambitions in a genoa and a mizzen...)
cheers
Alex

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Zoom meeting - QSails owner/manager will present sails for Amels

When: Saturday, 12 September 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Over 60 Amel owners have purchased sails from QSails, Izmir, Turkey. QSails has shipped these sails worldwide. Emrah Oge, owner, manager, and avid sailor will present how sails are made and some key points to be aware of in the selection of sails for your Amel.

QSails offers very fast shipments of sails for many Amel models. In fact, many Amel sails are actually shipped from pre-made stock at QSails.

To ensure that you get the best quality and the best price, QSails and Amel owners have designed 3 simple choices for you of Good, Better, and Best:

GOOD - CrossCut AP Dacron is a quote for budget-minded Super Maramu owners who would like a Dacron polyester cross-cut sail similar to what Doyle Sails provides.
BETTER - TriRadial Cut Pro Radial Dimension/Polyant Dacron is a quote for those owners wanting a very high-quality Dacron Polyester fiber sailcloth from the German company Dimension-Polyant. It is cut and assembled in a TriRadial configuration. This is a slightly higher quality sail with the same TriRadial construction that your Super Maramu had when new.
BEST
- HydraNet TriRadial Cut is a quote for TriRadial Cut HydraNet from the German company Dimension-Polyant. I consider Dimension-Polyant the best sailcloth manufacturer in the world, and HydraNet the best sailcloth...it will not stretch.

Zoom link for the meeting:

Topic: AYOG Monthly Zoom Meeting: QSails

Time: Sep 12, 2020 20:00 Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://epfl.zoom.us/j/94687396754

Meeting ID: 946 8739 6754

Link for the Youtube stream: https://youtu.be/nQob9dJu3RE