--
Slavko
SM 2000

Dominique Sery

Hello,
I have changed the sonic speed for a DST 800 analogic.
It doesn’t work because the sounder is 200 kHz on the DST Airmar and 170 kHz on the B&G.
Dominique
Irko 1 A54-#16

Slavko D.

Thank you. Speed and temperature are working?

Slavko SM 2000 #279

Dominique Sery

I use a gps -nmea to loch pulse between the GPS and the Hydra 2000 and it works fine.
https://www.aragon-technologies.com/fr/electronique-marine/remplacement_des_capteurs_de_vitesse_a_roue_a_aubes.php

Dominique

Dominique Sery

Yes. But my forward scan sounder doesn’t work (it’s 200 kHz like the DST). They can’t work both at the same time.
Dominique

Gerhard Mueller

Dominique

It is a difference if you measure the speed through water (paddle speed transducer) or the speed on ground (gps).
This difference is the current of water you are navigating actually.
--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60