Galley sink plug.

michael winand

Hi, we would like to source some new plugs for the galley sink. These are for a sm2000  with the original sink. I have searched the website and not found any information. 
I did hear a mention awhile ago that these sinks are still available in the French Islands of the south pacific. 
We are located in Australia. 
Thanks  Michael and Elaine  Nebo  sm251. 

Mark Erdos

The sink plugs are somewhat standard. You can remove the drain assembly and replace it with a kit from any local hardware store. I opted for a nice stainless set with stainless mesh filters.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Tahiti, French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of michael winand via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 1:09 PM
To: Amel Owners
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Galley sink plug.

Hi, we would like to source some new plugs for the galley sink. These are for a sm2000  with the original sink. I have searched the website and not found any information. 

I did hear a mention awhile ago that these sinks are still available in the French Islands of the south pacific. 

michael winand

Thanks Mark. I was hoping that the original version would be available. 
Looks like I may have to change the plugs out. 
Michael  Nebo  sm251 

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:36 am, Mark Erdos
<mcerdos@...> wrote:

The sink plugs are somewhat standard. You can remove the drain assembly and replace it with a kit from any local hardware store. I opted for a nice stainless set with stainless mesh filters.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of michael winand via groups.io

Mark Erdos

It’s a very easy job – less than an hour.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 4:37 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Galley sink plug.

Thanks Mark. I was hoping that the original version would be available. 

Looks like I may have to change the plugs out. 

Michael  Nebo  sm251 

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:36 am, Mark Erdos

<mcerdos@...> wrote:

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

www.creampuff.us