Topics

Locking Hatch board 54

Mark & Debbie Mueller

678 L x 70 H x 25 D; millimeters
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54

Courtney Gorman

Thanks Mark but I’m talking about the crossbar

On Nov 10, 2020, at 1:15 PM, Mark & Debbie Mueller <brass.ring@...> wrote:

If you mean the top of the hatch where the latch attaches take a look at the attached.  About 3 minutes from the marina is Unique Molding & Doors,  1005 I St, Brunswick, GA 31520  912.222.0414 - I used them when I was there and they did an excellent job.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54

Mark & Debbie Mueller

If you mean the top of the hatch where the latch attaches take a look at the attached.  About 3 minutes from the marina is Unique Molding & Doors,  1005 I St, Brunswick, GA 31520  912.222.0414 - I used them when I was there and they did an excellent job.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54

Alan Grayson

Courtney give me a call as I'm not sure what you mean
830 353 1587
Alan Grayson