Diruptor on A54

Sv Garulfo

No, the red/green buttoned ones. This one unipolar is used for the galley extractor (and also in the engine room).
Unsure how many more onboard.

Thanks

Roque

Hi

If you mean those on the panel over the sink,  I bought mine from BlueSea

Hope it helps

Roque
Attika A54
Paraty Brazil

Em seg., 9 de nov. de 2020 às 15:52, Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> escreveu:

Hello
is there a list of all disruptors installed on Amel 54 (by ref and spec)?
I understand there are different references (either unipolar / bipolar).

Need to source a replacement for 7122104 10D (72vdc,400vac), not provided by  sav Amel. Wondering how many of those are fitted onboard.

Thanks

GARULFO A54-122
Moorea, French Polynesia

Sv Garulfo