From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Slavko Despotovic
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 2:08 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] HATCH DOOR REPAIR WITHOUT REMOVING THE HATCH

Hi Eric,

I was thinking to do the same but the carpenter  I asked for advise said that I would need to use a press to glue veneer to the hatch. So hatch have to be removed. How did you do it? It looks great.

Thank you for reply.

Slavko
SM 2000

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

eric freedman

Hi Bill,

No I did not. I used a teak patterned  laminate.  I replaced that veneer 8 years ago and with care it looks great.

I guess in another 5 years I will have to do it again.

But for now I am very happy with my companionway.

Fair Winds

Eric