Amel 54

Peter Forbes

Bill,

You never cease to amaze me - thank you very much.

I will get it copied hopefully for less than the asking price of USD 319.

Great - that’s progress.

Best wishes to you and Judy

Peter

Peter Forbes
The Old Rectory
Farnham
Blandford
DT11 8 DE
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 10 Dec 2020, at 13:54, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Peter,

That is the antisiphon plumbing for your Onan. It is different on a 54 than a SM.
This used part on eBay may work for you, but you need to verify dimensions:
<image.png>

Or, possibly the Vetus universal plastic ANTI SYPHON DEVICE WITH VALVE, 13 - 32 MM can fit. I like this one because you don't need to worry about corrosion and hoses with internal diameters of 13, 19, 25, or 32mm will fit. Also, the air bleed connection rotates through 360°:
<image.png>

My only other recommendation is removing it and having a stainless steel welder duplicate it.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 3:44 AM Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:

Amelians,

I also seek a replacement for this three way junction in the roof of the engine room above the hot water tank on the port side. I have mended it with some exhaust pipe tape several hundred miles ago but does anyone know where ai can get an equivalent replacement. Amel cannot help.

Peter Forbes
The Old Rectory
Farnham
Blandford