CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

I want wish the members of our world wide Amel family all the very best for Christmas and the new year. I enjoy being in contact with all of you. You are appreciated.

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mark Erdos

sailing, cruising, blog, best, top, travel, adventure, journal

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us