Antigua riggers

Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal

Hi, can anyone please recommend a rigger here in Antigua who has experience in replacing a forestay on my SM please?

I have the ACMO forestay with me, but looking for someone who has done this successfully here in Antigua

many thanks

Nick,

There are options in Antigua, but none in the entire Caribbean are better than Caraibe Marine Greement (Rigging) in Martinique. They are a Preferred Vendor and have rerigged at least 50 SMs & 54s that I am aware of.
Contact:
Gaëtan RIVET
+596 ( 0 ) 696 41 56 42
gaetan@...

contact@...
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 2:46 PM Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal via groups.io <svrascal=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, can anyone please recommend a rigger here in Antigua who has experience in replacing a forestay on my SM please?

I have the ACMO forestay with me, but looking for someone who has done this successfully here in Antigua

many thanks

Craig Briggs

Hi Nick,
That you've got a spare with you suggests you can easily do this yourself. With a couple of dock-mates you can likely do it in half a day - it is not rocket science. There are several posts on this DB, including from the big "OB" about how to do this - don't forget the split cylindrical Delrin spacer you'll encounter when you dissemble it. Get a small tub of grease and have fun!
-- Craig,
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL

Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal

many thanks