Topics

Antigua riggers

Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal

many thanks

Craig Briggs

Hi Nick,
That you've got a spare with you suggests you can easily do this yourself. With a couple of dock-mates you can likely do it in half a day - it is not rocket science. There are several posts on this DB, including from the big "OB" about how to do this - don't forget the split cylindrical Delrin spacer you'll encounter when you dissemble it. Get a small tub of grease and have fun!
-- Craig,
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL

Nick,

There are options in Antigua, but none in the entire Caribbean are better than Caraibe Marine Greement (Rigging) in Martinique. They are a Preferred Vendor and have rerigged at least 50 SMs & 54s that I am aware of.
Contact:
Gaëtan RIVET
+596 ( 0 ) 696 41 56 42
gaetan@...

contact@...
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 2:46 PM Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal via groups.io <svrascal=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, can anyone please recommend a rigger here in Antigua who has experience in replacing a forestay on my SM please?

I have the ACMO forestay with me, but looking for someone who has done this successfully here in Antigua

many thanks

Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal