An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute

When: Saturday, 16 January 2021, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:From La Rochelle, France

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Bill Rouse brouse@...

Description:

All,

It is my great pleasure to announce that Olivier Beaute will present at our first ZOOM Meeting of 2021. It will be held on 16 January 2021 20:00 to 21:00 UTC. Details:

Many members of the Amel Yacht Owners Group trained on their new Amels with Olivier in La Rochelle. Many of us relied on Olivier as the manager of Amel SAV. And, a substantial number of our Group have used Olivier's surveys when purchasing their pre-owned Amels. As most of you know, after a long and successful career with Amel, Olivier Beaute went into the survey business and established ATLANTIC YACHT SURVEY.

The topic of Olivier's ZOOM Meeting will be "An Amel Survey." His presentation will last about 30 minutes with 30 minutes for questions. Tilo Peters will monitor, queue, and ask Olivier your texted questions.  

This meeting will be very good for all of our members. 
  • Members who own an Amel will someday face having their Amel surveyed. These members will be interested in how to maintain and prepare their boat for a survey and some of the common things that are overlooked by Sellers in preparation to sell their Amel. This will be important information to know in advance of a survey. 
  • Members who are searching for an Amel will need a survey to complete the purchase. These members will enjoy learning more about the survey process, especially the Olivier Beaute survey process. This should be extremely valuable.

I suspect that this meeting may book to capacity and urge you to register soon.

Topic: AYOG January Gathering: An Amel Survey
Time: Jan 16, 2021 08:00 PM (20:00) GMT

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 821 2513 7503

Join by Skype for Business

YouTube Livestream: https://youtu.be/zYika5HEkZE

eric freedman

Sorry,

I am headed off to the boat on the 16th.

I will not be able to join.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 3:00 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [AmelYachtOwners] An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Description:

All,

It is my great pleasure to announce that Olivier Beaute will present at our first ZOOM Meeting of 2021. It will be held on 16 January 2021 20:00 to 21:00 UTC. Details:

Many members of the Amel Yacht Owners Group trained on their new Amels with Olivier in La Rochelle. Many of us relied on Olivier as the manager of Amel SAV. And, a substantial number of our Group have used Olivier's surveys when purchasing their pre-owned Amels. As most of you know, after a long and successful career with Amel, Olivier Beaute went into the survey business and established ATLANTIC YACHT SURVEY.

The topic of Olivier's ZOOM Meeting will be "An Amel Survey." His presentation will last about 30 minutes with 30 minutes for questions. Tilo Peters will monitor, queue, and ask Olivier your texted questions.  

• Members who own an Amel will someday face having their Amel surveyed. These members will be interested in how to maintain and prepare their boat for a survey and some of the common things that are overlooked by Sellers in preparation to sell their Amel. This will be important information to know in advance of a survey. 
  • Members who are searching for an Amel will need a survey to complete the purchase. These members will enjoy learning more about the survey process, especially the Olivier Beaute survey process. This should be extremely valuable.

Join Zoom Meeting

The zoom meeting will be available on YouTube after the meeting to view at any time. Just click on the following link.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:20 PM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Sorry,

Fair Winds

Eric

Subject: [Special] [AmelYachtOwners] An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Description:

All,

Join Zoom Meeting

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Bill;

The link on YouTube says “Video Unavailable This video is private”

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:34 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The zoom meeting will be available on YouTube after the meeting to view at any time. Just click on the following link.

Sorry,

Fair Winds

Eric

Description:

All,

Join Zoom Meeting

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Thats right. same on my google account..

so sorry.

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ /A54#088
Am 19.01.2021 um 20:08 schrieb Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>:

Hi Bill;

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:34 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 

Sorry,
Fair Winds
Eric

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 3:00 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [AmelYachtOwners] An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute

When: Saturday, 16 January 2021, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Bill Rouse brouse@...

Description:

All,

Join Zoom Meeting

I apologize. It is my fault.

Here is a link to our YouTube channel which has all of our video meetings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ykjC22ewCUSqR34deZe0A

Here is a link to the meeting with Olivier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c26xpu51mMY&t=1s

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 1:12 PM Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:

so sorry.

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ /A54#088

Hi Bill;

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse via groups.io
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Sorry,
Fair Winds
Eric

Subject: [Special] [AmelYachtOwners] An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Description:

All,

Join Zoom Meeting

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Thanks Bill. professional.

BR & stay safe!

Ulrich.

<>
Am 19.01.2021 um 20:17 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

I apologize. It is my fault.

Here is a link to our YouTube channel which has all of our video meetings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ykjC22ewCUSqR34deZe0A

Here is a link to the meeting with Olivier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c26xpu51mMY&t=1s

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 1:12 PM Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:

so sorry.

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ /A54#088

Hi Bill;

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse via groups.io

Sorry,
Fair Winds
Eric

Description:

All,

Join Zoom Meeting