An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Sat, 01/16/2021 #cal-notice

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute

When:
Saturday, 16 January 2021
20:00 to 21:00
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:
From La Rochelle, France

Organizer:
brouse@...

All,

It is my great pleasure to announce that Olivier Beaute will present at our first ZOOM Meeting of 2021. It will be held on 16 January 2021 20:00 to 21:00 UTC. Details:

Many members of the Amel Yacht Owners Group trained on their new Amels with Olivier in La Rochelle. Many of us relied on Olivier as the manager of Amel SAV. And, a substantial number of our Group have used Olivier's surveys when purchasing their pre-owned Amels. As most of you know, after a long and successful career with Amel, Olivier Beaute went into the survey business and established ATLANTIC YACHT SURVEY.

The topic of Olivier's ZOOM Meeting will be "An Amel Survey." His presentation will last about 30 minutes with 30 minutes for questions. Tilo Peters will monitor, queue, and ask Olivier your texted questions.

This meeting will be very good for all of our members.
  • Members who own an Amel will someday face having their Amel surveyed. These members will be interested in how to maintain and prepare their boat for a survey and some of the common things that are overlooked by Sellers in preparation to sell their Amel. This will be important information to know in advance of a survey.
  • Members who are searching for an Amel will need a survey to complete the purchase. These members will enjoy learning more about the survey process, especially the Olivier Beaute survey process. This should be extremely valuable.

I suspect that this meeting may book to capacity and urge you to register soon.

Topic: AYOG January Gathering: An Amel Survey
Time: Jan 16, 2021 08:00 PM (20:00) GMT

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 821 2513 7503

Join by Skype for Business

YouTube Livestream: https://youtu.be/zYika5HEkZE

ste.dente

Dear Amelians,
I’m so sorry! Something happened to my computer and I couldn’t attend the Zoom meeting with Olivier. I hope it will be possible to access a YouTube registration.
I am sure you enjoyed the meeting.

Stefania
SY Euploia SN # 93
Italy

Il giorno sab 16 gen 2021 alle 21:00 main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> ha scritto:

An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute

When:
Saturday, 16 January 2021
20:00 to 21:00
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:
From La Rochelle, France

--
Stefania Dente

Brian Riggs

Awesome discussion! Thank you to all for putting this together. Incredibly informative!

Cheers!
Brian

I don't know if you were in the meeting during the overtime portion, but Olivier agreed to come back in 4-6 months for an Amel Question/Answer session. We will figure out a way to get questions in advance of that meeting so that we can make the best use of time.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar