A/C Heating unit thermal cut out

Steve Bell

Hi All,
         Can anyone give me the specification for the thermal cut off (thermistor) on the climma ac unit. Our heater is not working and I have ascertained it is the thermal cut off which is faulty, I need to know what temp the one on there cuts off at,  so I can order a new one.

Regards

Steve
s/v Dusk #378

Steve,

I do not know, but you can buy it at info"at"coastalclimatecontrol.com They also sell the fan capacitors. You did not say where you are located. I gave you a US source.

But, let me assure you that 99% of the time the reason that trips is lack of airflow, and almost all of the time the cause is one or more of the fan capacitors is out of spec. You will not notice the reduced airflow.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 4:34 AM Steve Bell <stevejb59@...> wrote:
Hi All,
         Can anyone give me the specification for the thermal cut off (thermistor) on the climma ac unit. Our heater is not working and I have ascertained it is the thermal cut off which is faulty, I need to know what temp the one on there cuts off at,  so I can order a new one.

Regards

Steve
s/v Dusk #378

Steve Bell

Hi Bill,
          We are in Italy so ordering from US is a problem, the unit is not tripping i fixed that problem a while back, the heater is just not working, the element is fine just the thermal cut out is open circuit i just need to replace the thermal cut out, i can order this locally i just need wanted to confirm the cut out temperture i assume it will be around 33-35 Celsius.

Regards

Steve
s/v Dusk #378

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Hi Steve,
If you are in Italy currently try this link:

The manufacturer of Climma A/C units is an italian brand!
Hope this helps Onsite👍

Best and sty Safe.
Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ A54#088

Am 30.01.2021 um 15:26 schrieb Steve Bell <stevejb59@...>:

Hi Bill,
          We are in Italy so ordering from US is a problem, the unit is not tripping i fixed that problem a while back, the heater is just not working, the element is fine just the thermal cut out is open circuit i just need to replace the thermal cut out, i can order this locally i just need wanted to confirm the cut out temperture i assume it will be around 33-35 Celsius.

Regards

Steve
s/v Dusk #378

In Europe email info"at"veco-na.com