Electric water pump does not reach the bottom of fresh water tank?

Germain Jean-Pierre

:-).

Eleuthera is the name of my boat.  It means « free » in Greek... apparently...

See my signature block...

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, Opua New Zealand.

On 18 Feb 2021, at 12:57, Benjamin Thibault <benjaminfthibault@...> wrote:

Thx Jean-Pierre,

I guess I need to find water ASAP.

I see you are in Eleuthera, must of missed each other, as I was last week and now in George Town, Bahamas.

Thx again,

Benjamin

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 6:08 PM Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> wrote:
Salut Benjamin,

Your main pump pickup point is located higher in the bilge than the emergency/manual pump.

I have the same feature on my SM.

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, New Zealand

On 18 Feb 2021, at 07:59, Benjamin Thibault <benjaminfthibault@...> wrote:

On my Maramu 86, I have about 80-100 liters left of water and no water seems to be coming out of the automatic water pump but the manual one is still working.

Is it possible the automatic water pump does not reach the bottom of the tank?

Thx

Benjamin
Maramu 203

Benjamin Thibault

Thank you for the information Bill Rouse.

Benjamin

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 6:31 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 5:08 PM Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> wrote:
[...]

SM 387