Da: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> per conto di Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...>
Inviato: sabato 27 febbraio 2021 21:15
A: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Hello Umberto,

If you research this topic on sailing sites, you’ll find some support for these devices but much more for solar panels.

If you have a shaft generator on your main engine, this unit is much more effficient.

But... it is your decision :-)

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, New Zealand

On 28 Feb 2021, at 07:58, Umberto Milici <umberto@...> wrote:

hello to all,
I would like to install at the stern of my SM2K 456 an wind generator Air Breeze type mounted on a pole, someone has some photos or ideas to report to me.
thanks

Umberto

SM2K 456 "Be Quiet2"

I'm currently hoping to purchase an Amel Mango in Split, Croatia. Right now, I am in Panama City and unable to get to Croatia in the next four weeks. I am hoping there be an Amel owner in Split or the surrounding area who might be able to take a look at her for me. I would be more than willing to pay an hourly rate for the time taken and cover any and all travel expenses.

Also if anybody knows a respected marine surveyor in Croatia (perhaps Split) please do let me know.

Bestest Regards

eric freedman

Olivier worked at Amel for over 20 years.

In fact he was my instructor for the one week class at Amel  when I received Kimberlite.

Fair Winds

Eric

Olivier BEAUTE / ATLANTIC YACHT SURVEY
32 avenue des Corsaires
17000 LA ROCHELLE
Tel: +33 546 522 147   Mob: +33 674 028 243
 http://atlanticyachtsurvey.com

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

This is a great way for someone nearby to help a Buyer of an Amel. I really hope there is someone nearby.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 9:32 AM Daniel Alexander Thompson <Thompson.Xander@...> wrote:
[...]

Also if anybody knows a respected marine surveyor in Croatia (perhaps Split) please do let me know. (I deleted the other message about this)

Bestest Regards