Maramu Helm Seat

I have a client looking for an original Maramu Helm Seat.

Let me know.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Aras Grinius

The outside saddle?> or the inside "bar stool"

Aras

--
Aras Grinius

The original outside helm seat is what he is looking for.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 5:30 PM Aras Grinius <aras.grinius@...> wrote:
The outside saddle?> or the inside "bar stool"

Aras

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 5:24 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
I have a client looking for an original Maramu Helm Seat.

Let me know.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

--
Aras Grinius

Dennis Johns

Hi Bill,

I don't want to give up my helm seat but I don't plan on using it for a couple of months still. I could ship it to your client to use as a form to have a shop build him one if I'm sure to get it back.

Dennis

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 6:44 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
The original outside helm seat is what he is looking for.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 5:30 PM Aras Grinius <aras.grinius@...> wrote:
The outside saddle?> or the inside "bar stool"

Aras

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 5:24 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
I have a client looking for an original Maramu Helm Seat.

Let me know.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

--
Aras Grinius

Edited

Dennis, I will put you in touch. He is arriving in Hawaii today.