hanspeter baettig

This are encaps for the
Membranes of the Desal Watermaker
Hanspeter
Tamango 2
SM16
Dom Rep

------ Original Nachricht ------
Am Donnerstag, 11. Mär, 2021 um 14:18, Martin Birkhoff schrieb:

Hallo to the group,

recently I found to pieces of POM but I have no idea what they are made for.
Any idea?

Thanks

Martin Birkhoff

Mago del Sur - 54#40

Martin Birkhoff

Hi Ulrich, hi Ian,

this is an helpful information. One of the next to dos on my list is changing membranes!
Many thanks

Martin
Mago del Sur - 54#40

Ian Townsend