From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Mark Pitt
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 8:10 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Mounting of the 175 amp alternator on a Yanmar

Hi Eric,

   In case you need a new tensioning bracket for this alternator and engine, I found that the Balmar Belt Buddy w/Universal Adjustment Arm fits and works fine. I just had to "invert" it and move the tensioning hardware to the other side of the bracket.  I bought mine on amazon but all major ships chandlers sell it.

   Mark Pitt

  Sabbatical III, SM#419, Wickford, Rhode Island USA

On 3/16/2021 8:46 PM, eric freedman wrote:

Hi Mark,

Thank You for the photo.

Fair Winds

Eric