Amel logos

william reynolds

Does  anyone have digital files for the the Amel decal on the cabin sides?
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet SM2K 331

Mark Garver

Bill,

Last year a group of us did a “group” purchase of new decals and WOW! What a difference they made. Ours were from 1993, the original ones… at the recommendation of another cruiser we used oven cleaner to get the old ones off. Have a look in the archives and you can probably find the original thread and who coordinated it.

Mark
S/V It’s Good
SM #105

On Mar 23, 2021, at 1:40 PM, william reynolds <sail23692@...> wrote:

Does  anyone have digital files for the the Amel decal on the cabin sides?
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet SM2K 331

Bill Kinney

Bill,

I have a vector file of the Amel logo.  Shoot an email to cruisingconsulting@... and I'll forward it to you.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Hollywood, FL, USA

Larry Salibra

I’d love to get new Amel decals too! Will drop you an email Bill for the vector file.

Larry
SM140, Sula
Hong Kong

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Hi we are also very keen to get the vector file for the logos if possible.

Cheers
Ross & Donna
SM 356 Intrepid Kiwi
Finike, Turkey

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 9:02, Larry Salibra
<larry@...> wrote:
I’d love to get new Amel decals too! Will drop you an email Bill for the vector file.

Larry
SM140, Sula
Hong Kong

Craig Briggs

Last year I placed an order for myself and several other owners. I would expect the shop still has the layout.
Contact info is:
Signs of Progress
Bill Davison, bill@...,
126 10th St. Lake Park, FL 33403
561 845 0080

--

Craig - SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL

Ceriolim

I found the file from 2018 message. Thanks a Lot and IOU1 :)
Maurizio

Mark Erdos

Perhaps someone could upload the Amel logo file to this group?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

I’d love to get new Amel decals too! Will drop you an email Bill for the vector file.

Larry
SM140, Sula
Hong Kong

I will do it.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 4:12 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Perhaps someone could upload the Amel logo file to this group?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

I’d love to get new Amel decals too! Will drop you an email Bill for the vector file.

Larry
SM140, Sula
Hong Kong

I uploaded everything I have to folder: Amel Logos - Decals & Info

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 4:36 PM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
I will do it.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 4:12 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Perhaps someone could upload the Amel logo file to this group?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

I’d love to get new Amel decals too! Will drop you an email Bill for the vector file.

Larry
SM140, Sula
Hong Kong

Eric Freedman

Yesterday I called the printer that made the logos for the group last time and he asked $30- for each logo. Sounds like bargain.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

I’d love to get new Amel decals too! Will drop you an email Bill for the vector file.

Larry
SM140, Sula
Hong Kong

Craig Briggs

Good deal - last year when I bought for several of us it was $65 for a set of two. (Plus $10 shipping)
--
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL